2013 Canadian Grants - Highlights
2013 promises a year of rebuilding. The Canadian government is offering billions of dollars in grants to put some life back into our economy. So, if you are a Canadian homeowner, business owner, student, or just a Canadian citizen looking for a little extra help with your finances, there are grants for you. This is free government money that never has to be paid back, so take advantage of this opportunity to receive this money to improve your life and your economy.
- Up to $10,000 available per household in provincial energy rebates
- Up to $5,000 or more available for post-secondary education
- Up to $100,000 available for small business start up costs
- Upwards of $10,000 for Canadian farmers, that solve problems other Canadian farmers face or that help them grow or market their products
- $3,500 (yearly) for disabled individuals to help save for the future
- Hundreds of dollars each month in Child Care Grants to subsidize child care expenses
Finding Grant Money
There are literally thousands of different grants available to Canadian citizens, so you don’t even have to worry about competing with millions of eligible people for this money. Within weeks of applying you could start receiving your grant and see your financial worries disappear.
And best of all, you can apply for as many grants as you qualify for. Most Canadians are eligible for dozens of grants and can receive up to tens of thousands of dollars in free money simply by applying.
Apply for a government grant today and receive your share of the billions of dollars being given away every year to Canadian Citizens just like you.
Apply For Government Grants
Start your application for a free grant package by answering the question below. Non US Citizens are also eligible to apply for grants.